Spring Police Message
There are various methods of contacting your local police but in an emergency only use 999. The other options are shown below:-
- Via the Call handing centre tel. No.101 asking to report a non urgent incident.
- Via the Call handing centre tel. No.101 asking to speak to your Safer Neighbourhood team.(This may be an answer machine but please leave your details and you will be called back.
- By Email – address is SNTSelby@northyorkshire.pnn.police.uk
- Via the contact links on North Yorkshire polices website.
- By visiting a ‘ROUTE 4 U’ stop as advertised on ‘Arriva buses, Parish notice boards or again NYP’s website under Selby East SNT section.
- By mail – address Selby Police Station, Portholme Road Selby YO8 4QQ.
- By stopping & speaking to a COP or PCSO working on your or any other NYP area.
- By leaving us a message in one of our 6 secure post boxes, distributed across the area – again advertised on our web pages.
- By telling us about the Issue on one of our postcards entitled – ‘Help Influence Policing Priorities’ available from both our mobile and main police stations.
- Eggborough Police Station opening hours click here.
- You can if not wanting to speak directly to the police use one of our Third Party Reporting locations – again these are advertised on our website and are intended to help members of the public who fear making direct contact with us to get help with their problems / issues.